Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

It's Time for Anarchy! (Strange films from High School)


Hooray for Winter Break! It means I can devote all my time to art and other creative craziness. It also means I have time to update the blog! So without further ado, let's get on with the updating.

Update No. 1


The Yeti book is coming along. We're aiming to be done with the color mockups by the end of the break. If we ever get published, I'll post pictures. Until then, the images will stay locked away in our secret swiss fort--the one with the dying billionaire and snowmobiles.

Update No. 2


Paul Glickman and I made it into the Heartland Film Festival with our short film El Salon Mexico! I got to stay in a fancy hotel--the kind you see on British TV, with all the wallpaper and fancy door handles! We didn't win anything, but it was absolutely worth the trip, if only to see my good friend Paul and meet so many cool people.


Update No. 3

In an effort to get that coveted summer internship with some animation studio, I'm finally uploading my short films to YouTube!

So. Let's watch some short films.

Did you take high school biology? I hated it... but also found it pretty hilarious. Nature is such a free-for-all. Death and life can be explained with very long words. If nothing else, high school biology caused me to make some very strange short-films.

Cells with McGreggor and Montey: Phagocytosis



Another strange one from high school--having nothing to do with biology, but just as anarchic.

Head, Hands and Feet:



Hopefully the next post will make more sense. I make no promises, hah!


Happy Holidays!
T. King

No comments:

Post a Comment